01 April, 2011

[whine]

Feels so goddamn wrong. Took yesterday free and instead was working at home on my essays that took like forever for me to finish. And now it's almost 6am, I haven't slept the whole damn night and I still haven't finished all my homework for tomorrow today and I`m not sure I will actually manage to 100% do it all. Additionally I`m also completely neglecting some of the semester works that one of our lecturer gave us. Where the hell does the frigging time go? How do I get it back? And how the goddamn hell am I expected to do all this if I did had a job? Well, actually better question would be how the hell they expect to keep me in college by piling up all these works on us, if I did have a job?

[/whine]

Would hate for my attendency to suffer even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.