14 April, 2011

Great fucking day

Great fucking day. Started off by oversleeping because I completely forgot to reset my alarm clock as we had some changes in our schedule. After waking up and remembering it I also remembered that I completely forgot to wrote the damn essay. While getting ready noticed that my hair is damn greasy as I forgot that I wanted to get up actually even earlier today to have my time to wash it.
Anyhow, with such great start of the day I was off to tram and since then I have had an odd feeling in my stomach all day. Nothing serious, just plain uncomfortable. Well, at least the most part of my day was quite peaceful and nothing happened, except that I once again had something remind me, that I`m forgetting to keep my distance from people. Don't think that adding even more people that hate me for just being who I am, would benefit me in any way. Fucking distances, how do they work?

Still no call for a job interview I was waiting for. Will consider it a lost cause. Oh well.

And least I slept well last night (whole amazing 9 hours) so I can keep going for another week without serious sleep. Will give me the time to finish my essay and do the analysis homework this evening.

Getting my bills tomorrow. I really hope the number will be under 40.

Update: Btw, I was probably not the only one who had a bad day. While I was on the way to college on the tram I saw a dead dove being eaten by 2 gulls, a guy with his cheek covered in blood walking out of his house, an old man waiting for a tram sitting by a funeral crown, several police cars patrolling the city e.t.c.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.