02 April, 2011

Just suddenly felt like writing a quick report

Here it goes.
Returning to my last Friday's post - I did miraculously manage to do all my homeworks, which means that I finally caught up to my studies and can continue planning for additional stuff. Unfortunately we still are getting a little flooded with homework, so there is not that much additional stuff I will have the time to do.
What I`m doing today is finally reading. To be more exact I`m reading Anna Rice's second book in her vampire franchise (see explanation of the word here) called The Vampire Lestat. Of course I`m doing it only for the summary I ought to write, but it's actually a little bit more. I have actually wanted to read the damn book for several years already. Now that I`m finally at it, it's vivid imagery of turning grotesque, suffering, pain and filth into something outwordly beautiful is bringing me back to the summers that I spent adoring goths and the philosophy behind it all. I even built a playlist to play in the background while reading it. Not to mention that craving to watch Queen of the Damned again.
What more deserves my mentioning is the new series Camelot that's most definitely going to gather some popularity, even though Jamie Campbell Bower might have been a bad choice for the role of King Arthur, in my opinion. What personally I find particularly good about it is, firstly, that it's actually so much deeper than series these days usually are, it certainly has some characteristics of a good literary work rather than a tv-show. And secondly the way Merlin is portrayed there is particularly appealing to me as I feel like I could actually learn something new from him about manipulating people.

Today I felt especially posh so instead of having one meal of fried potatoes with spice and tomato sauce at 19:00 I decided to have 2 meals of rice fried together with some onion, paprika and canned meat at 15:30 and 22:00 .  Oh the luxurious life of a student living off his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.