11 April, 2011

Still can't find a job. I`m not even sure what I could be fit for, which I could combine with studies. Well, there are things I know I should be able to do, but most of employers there require that you have experience.
Still have nothing new to add to my CV. I really want to get a drivers license, but that requires money and a lot of free time. None of which I actually have. Not even mentioning the lack of motivation...or that I most probably won't end up using it. Anyway, slowly I`m considering taking up even a miserable telemarketing job with non-existent salary just so that I would have a proof that I was doing something and know how to work with customers. Unfortunately at my current position even that seems like a far-fetched dream.

All I can do is to hold on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.