23 April, 2011

Can't figure out how to cut down that damn summary. I managed to cut a little less than 1k words from it and I`m now down to 8 pages. The summary already looks kinda nonsensical, if I start cutting down even more I risk to loose all the little coherence that's left there.
I actually feel more retarded than usually for not being able to become even dumber. Consequently my self-esteem seems to be going down the drain.
I will probably just hand in what I have so far and if I will actually get it handed back to me with request to shorten it - I will just give up on it. I have already invested too much just to improve a grade in something that's an utter waste of time by itself. Sure my pride and sense of security are important, but not that important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.