05 July, 2011

A small report

So I finally did set myself moving a bit. First of, tried out that damn Pitburger at Falafel King, can't complain, was quite tasty. Can't say the same about chips that came with it -quite awful, not cooked enough and lacking salt.
Additionally, I bought an ice-cream that I completely forgot to put in fridge right away...so *yay*, an ice-cream drink with a surprise stick in it !
What got me a little down was that RIMI was out of dumplings (reminder for self: pelmeņi translates as dumplings) with cheese...pretty much for the same reason why I wanted to buy them - they were at half the price :| That is, usually they are quite expensive, but their price was put down so low that they actually cost about as much as one of low-budget meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.