29 July, 2011

2 and a half hours, for f---s sake ! That's how long I was standing in a line to transfer from one phone company to another. Why? Because they lured me in with a promo during which they give Samsung Galaxy Mini (and to other phones) for free*. So, about in a week I will be paying three times my phone bill and for that I will finally get a new phone. I gave in basicly because it's advantageous for me because of 2 main factors: the phone will actually be cheaper for me this way than buying a new one on credit or with cash and because I`m transferring to a company for which I will essentially be working starting from august the 1st .
Well, that's about it.


*in this case word "free" adapts the definition of elevated fees and with condition that you won't be changing phone operators and you won't stop paying the subscriber's fee in any case for 2 years (24 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.