10 July, 2011

Completely shaved my beard off today. Feeling naked. Wanted to make a photo for the archives, but, unfortunately, my camera is most probably in France. And my webcam doesn't really want to cooperate. So meh - w/e. Anyway, did it only because I figured that I won't be leaving my house for a few days, so now would be the ideal time for it. Had to do it to get a grip on my damn beard, because it was becoming a pain to trim and shaving it off from time to time helps to keep it short and under control.
Additionally, my parents visited me today (despite me protesting against it for 2 weeks - complete waste of money). Of course they brought me a ton of food which most probably will get bad before I will eat it. Their persistence in wasting money sometimes amazes me. Seriously, they are really lucky that their kids know the worth of money and don't spend it on crap like 99% of people under 30 do. But then again, they aren't really lucky that they got such a loser like me as their child. Wish I could do something about it, but the goddamn world is never white or black, there are only the shades of gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.