11 July, 2011

Before I forget it, I would like to note down, that family people are the worst kind of people you want to in power as politics. Why? Because they care about their family and well-being of their own family is what always comes first for them. They will steal, murder, lie and cheat on anyone else, as long as it provides them with means to protect those dear to them.
Well, of course, it rises two questions then. First would be - what if they consider their whole country their family, not just the ones closest to them? Well, I don't think that I even have to reply to that, because anyone who believes that something like that could be true is just kidding themselves or doesn't really understand what it means to care for other people. And the second question is - how are the ones who do not care about their family as much any better? And that's actually a quite tricky question I can't give a complete answer to myself. I can only state my own reason for believing that - essentially all people ar good (well, that's due to being scared shitless of being evil and getting punished for it, but it doesn't change anything)...so, where was I...essentially all people are good and the ones that seek their way to obtaining political power have some purpose to do so and chances are quite high, that their purpose is to change the world for something better.
Of course, there are always exclusions, special cases and the oh so high ratio of me being wrong, but that's my general view on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.