22 July, 2011

Oh, yeah, so I had this interview (well, it was a group-interview sorta) at that place. Was more of a test than a job interview, but that was just the first part. I don't know, I just went over without any stress or worries or anything, wasn't particularly sure I performed well enough from the limited opportunities to show myself, but obviously it was enough. Just a couple ours later they called me back and I have an individual interview scheduled for monday. From what I can gather, if I don't do anything retarded, it almost means that I have the job. But will see.
Oh, and about the company - overall I had a very good impression about them, I`m still a bit cynical about weather I will really get the whole payment  they are promoting there (I`m still concerned about some rumors I found on the net), but at least it's obvious that they do serious business there without any bullshit. Brings me some hope in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.