01 July, 2011

My annoyingness, you can't even grasp its immensity.

--------------------------

How the hell should I understand that after standing up my head started spinning so hard, that everything went blank and I almost fainted, which, due to me standing at that moment and still trying to hold by the wall, resulted in uncontrolled spasms in my legs? o.O How the hell should I understand that my head has started spinning so often, actually ?
Sometimes I wonder if I do should try eating a bit more, but, guessing by the silence my mother gave me on the phone after a certain question, there is no way I will find the funds for it in the near future without finding a job for myself.
It still baffles me, why the hell companies keep looking for employees using such retarded system if it's fairly obvious that they so often end up hiring incompetent morons. Or does such trait persist only in Latvia, where most low-qualification jobs are given to someone through acquaintanceship ?

-------------------------

An idea (finally, lol) shot through my head, that I might try signing up for some language course in Latvijas Universitāte and try getting in budget...but then I got completely discouraged by understanding how low are my chances on landing in budget there and how even lower they are on keeping it if I have to study in 2 colleges simultaneously. Not to mention that I could scratch my hopes on getting a job in next 3 years. Still I feel like I should fiddle around with that idea.

------------------------

Maybe I will try out google+. Maybe I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.