09 March, 2011

Time time time

There is not enough time for anything. And my goddamn body requires too much sleep.
Yesterday I had planned to study some grammar on my own, but unfortunately I ran out of time and got way too sleepy to do it. Same with phonetics. Doubtfully I will have any time left this evening too since tomorrow is planned out to be extra busy for me and consequently will require some preparation.
It's kinda stupid that aside from studies I really want to play one or two sequels to games this spring, refresh my German and study Swedish...and probably start looking for a job too. God, I will never be able to do it all.
Thinking about adding downloading and watching BBC documentary about Britain's history to the list too.

And this is how a post in which I previously planned to add some new study materials turns into a pile of complaints.

#^%$@Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.