16 March, 2011

My brain is finally online.

So after 3 days of massive head-ache and impaired ability to speak I am finally getting a bit better. Still sick though. While my body temperature has dropped a bit and I`m finally able to move around without the fear that I will just fall unconscious from the massive head-ache caused by any kind of sudden body-movement, I still prefer sitting at computer under blanket because as soon as I start moving I get constant cough. Can't imagine going out of my house with that to spread the virus.
Luckily the timing for Dragon Age II to come out was spot-on and the past few days I had something to do that was entertaining enough to keep my mind off and didn't require any brain activity at all. But now that I have finished it and am feeling a bit better, I`m starting to get the urge to study. Just haven't decided yet what to start with. In any case - that's still for later.

Damn cough, forcing my headache to come back and making me feel like I will soon cough-out my intestines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.