22 November, 2012

Recap series - Tex Mex

Continuing our adventures, a week later after visiting Kabuki, we decided to try out Mexican food.
Our course was set to Tex Mex (see location). After arriving I concluded that it's a place you should visit at summer and eat outside, not inside. Unfortunately for us, as it was a cold autumn evening. I guess the atmosphere was ok, but personally I didn't find it comfortable, as we couldn't get seats that would cut us off from other people and I felt extremely exposed. However, you could feel from the waitress, that her heart most definitely belonged to that place and thus she helped me to feel a little like at home - it did help to relax a bit. The Mexican food itself wasn't really anything special. I guess I could compare it to a pizza. I probably will return there some day and try something else from the menu, like I occasionally do at pizzeria, but not until summer.

Overall it was a nice experience, but it did leave a lot of space for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.