22 November, 2012

Recap series - Guild Wars 2

A few years back I managed to hook that girl  to a Runes of Magic MMORPG game that she kept playing  even after I left it and after we broke up. Anyhow, as the game has been getting older, she kept playing it less and less and only was attached to it due to the people she met there, in the online world. Why is this important? Because most of those people were leaving for Guild Wars 2 as soon as it would launch and, feeling sorry for her and wanting for her to keep contact with people she cares for, i bought that game. Unfortunately her computer can't run it, so it's currently installed on my computer and mostly I am the one playing it...well, till recently, since i got bored of the game. Not to a surprise, because the game is PvP centered, while I enjoy my PvE.

tl;dr I own a Guild Wars 2 account that i bought for my damn sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.