23 November, 2012

About now

Due to some stupid circumstances related to my damn sweetheart, I have abolished the biggest part of my everyday life - anime and browsing sites like 4chan etc. I`m still watching TV series, but, unfortunately, I mostly watch only Sci-Fi, and good Sci-Fi series are kind of scarce and can't fill the void that has been left in my life after leaving anime. Thus, I am left with no other choice than to read news and look for some informative video on YouTube. Been watching stuff like Secrets of Body LanguageGeneral Psychology videos and outside YouTube -  Erich Von Daniken - Chariots Of The Gods. Can't say I feel smarter yet.
Gotta admit, that while commuting to and from work, I still read some manga on my Android, but now it does feel like kind of a waste of time and I hope to one day switch to actually learning something while commuting, e.g. Japanese, Swedish, Psychology or even, in some bizarre way, Android application development.

Why not games? I`m not sure. Playing them alone, without even a single person I know that plays them, kind of feels sad, lonely and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.