11 December, 2012

I recently finished off 4 seasons of The IT Crowd. It's hilariously funny at times and at times - a britt-boring show. Still I consider it being worth watching, especially for people who like The Big Bang Theory.
Otherwise I keep on distancing myself from anime and 4chan and instead spend my time watching documentaries on youtube and exploring the What's hot list on google+. And I feel like giving up, but still holding there.

Picture related
And right now I`m a sad panda, because I still haven't gotten my salary. Contacted personnel department [?] today, seems the payment was stuck and got it moving. In my naivete I hope it will be transferred from DNB Bank to Swedbank in a couple of hours and I will still be able to make it to the mall, but usually it takes a day at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.