06 December, 2012

Among everything else I suddenly have the urge to install a dual-boot Linux distro. My weapon of choice - Ubuntu...or rather Kubuntu after first Ubuntu installation failed. Or rather I dropped it for now since i effectively killed my flash drive I had the installation copied on. Killed it in my sleep. I mean, I had some difficulties splitting some free memory off my hard drive, so that I wouldn't loose all the 200GB of data, but then I fell asleep in the middle of the process and today I discovered that my flash drive stopped functioning. At least partially, the little, green light on it is still functioning - yay.

Since every series I`m watching is coming to an end, besides watching stuff like this, I have been visiting facebook.com, aitām.lv and plus.google.com a lot more lately. And there is one thing that has become increasingly obvious to me: there is absolutely nothing on Facebook  There is nothing to do, I tell you! You can sometimes find at least something interesting on draugiem.lv, and there is always something worth reading/spreading on google+ What's Hot list, but there is never anything on Facebook  And that's even when I have the biggest amount of /friends/ there.
Though that may not come as a surprise to most google+ users...

P.S. I miss you, LiveJournal. Why did you have to die? russificate? become an embarrassing stigma to everyone not from Russia?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.