28 April, 2012

Yes, my hair is greasy as hell there
Just did a quick inspection of my shirts [?]. Yeah, it's all still black, I`m still too poor to buy new clothes for every season. And, damn, the only real, proper button shirt (or whatever people call them, I`m not really into fashion) is two sizes too big now. I remember the days when it was almost too small for me. Anyway, since it seems that these days it's in to wear clothes that are a size too small, I`m not going to wear it and will weep quietly.
The good news is that I have more clothes to wear in summer than I initially thought. So maybe I will not starve to death just so that I could go to work in a more or less presentable look.

In unrelated news - maybe tomorrow I will finally get my fucking bed delivered. Seriously, I was about to buy one at the beginning of the month, but then my dad had the genius idea to order one made without my consent or without any idea what kind of bed I`m looking for. So the plans got postponed for another two weeks and I had no idea what the bed is going to look like. Logically, two weeks passed, my dad still has no transport to deliver it to from Jekabpils and actually the bed still isn't made.
So well, yeah, another lesson in asking for someone else's advice. I have no idea why I keep actually doing that, I can't remember even one time when it actually helped. Guess it just gets too lonely to rely on yourself all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.