24 April, 2012

Just thinking out loud here again

If someone were to ask me a question "What do you think of kids being raised by homosexual couples?" my answer would be "They are a necessary sacrifices."
Obviously I can't think that a kid raised by a homosexual couple wouldn't get damaged or twisted or would always feel like he fits in a normal society. Obviously I can't think that because our society doesn't fully understand and tolerate such families. I do, I tolerate it myself, I don't really even care and I think that nobody should really even care. However, people do care and that's why these kids can't have a normal childhood. And a certain number of these kids will have to be sacrificed before our society will finally be able to accept it, to tolerate it, to live with it. Before it will become normal like it should be.

Well, that's one.

Welcome to the N.H.K., the show where the 10% and 90%
 reference came from
Now, if we think about it in a much broader sense - we are all sacrifices. Every each human being that has lived so far, has been a sacrifice, sacrifice meant for building a better world. We live in a 10% happiness and 90% suffering world constantly hoping for a better life and every day working to achieve it. Of course we will not achieve the perfect goal, but with each generation we come a small step closer to it for the whole of humanity.
Maybe we do not realise or fully understand it, but it is what it is and we are all sacrifices.

So consider this blog entry a huge Fuck You to everyone letting those sacrifices be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.