29 April, 2012

Enough is enough

No time left, just threw stuff together so that I could photograph the overall idea of how it will look like.

No, this is obviously not a success story.
Spent something a little over my average monthly wage to buy a bed, mattress and a chair and the result is what you see. Additionally my landlord-lady sent me her old chair over.
And this is the result after spending more money than planned, waiting for a month till my bed gets made and moving furniture in a hurry so that I`m not late for work - complete fiasco.
The chair is so broken it can't be used at all. The bed is not quite what I wanted except that it's 140x200 and dark coloured. I have too much furniture in my room. And it turns out my dad witheld something from me - the price I actually paid for the bed was only for the work alone. Seems he bought materials for it, but the point is that it was overpriced as it was, now it turns out it was double so overpriced and my dad spent his last money on that luxury.
I feel like crap, my environment looks like crap and there is absolutely nothing I can do except to spend even more money to buy additional furniture to fix stuff.

Oh, yeah, that CRT is going away as soon as I have money for it. Which won't be soon as I keep giving my money away.

Fuck me if I`m going to every rely on my parents or anyone else for that matter again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.