29 November, 2011

Picture unrelated


I`m a bit confused about the uselessness of google+ . I don't really get it what did they mean by launching it in the state it is now. I know that they are working on integrating other google products into google+, in fact, I would really love to see google calendar integrated there so that I could share my schedules with people I know without being afraid that some I don't want to know my schedules would start looking at them.
There is a lot of potential and hopes for google+, but at the state it is now, it might just die off without even really starting up, because people will just leave it and forget it.

Another great idea - to integrate google maps inside google+ so that I would have an easy way to share information about some random places in the city with people I know. I am aware that I could do it now already, but it just has no point if most people I know are kind of computer illiterates and have no idea or will to use random google tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.