26 November, 2011

By putting a small bit of innovation in helping myself out at work and creating this map, I managed to get a small token of approval from the company whose calls I`m picking up. A stylishly black backpack, white t-shirt and white+black towel (I think it's actually beach towel, not sure though, as it's a bit small for that), all with Tele2 logo on them. I do feel appreciated and positive about it for a change.
Still holding on to the idea that maybe job at Transcom may not be the best paying job in the world, but still the pay is decent enough and the atmosphere we have there completely makes it worthwhile. 

Pics? No, not this time, I`m getting too embarrassed about taking photos with a goddamn phone all the time...

Sidenote: today I stepped in shit. Haven't had that happen for at least 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.