15 May, 2011

So...another pair of pages completed.
Using this source material as a base and dropping in it some additional information from my own knowledge, random web search results and hand-outs given to use by our stylistical analysis lecturer, I compiled two pages covering the Syntactical Stylistic Devices. (found under the cut)
Additionally I would like to note that in the same source I used as base, there can be found some more information on e.g. lexical and phonetic stylistical devices. However I didn't use them for 2 reasons: 1) the stuff compressed in the two pages is what I will need for my this semesters exam 2) I already have several pages printed out with short descriptions of information found there and additional other stuff.

Now. Me hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.