17 May, 2011

A report for the sake of a report

Lately I have been eating a bit healthier. My main motivation is that I was afraid to look at my own naked body in the mirror due to how skinny I had become. Well, after 2 weeks of regular intake of meat and eggs and a little bit of exercise my body has returned to looking like that of human being, which again amazes me on how fast I`m able to build up muscle mass...too bad I`m not interested in building up decent muscles, I just want to look like a human being. Last Friday I threw a few soul-patches in form of a tasty food on top of it. It's getting a bit more expensive than I would like to, but guess I will have to bear with it. Why? Because I still haven't found a job and had no replies from the CV's that I sent out. The situation is getting more and more hopeless by each day (mind you, it's already the end of may) and it's not getting any better for my parents, on whom I currently depend, as well. Also there is that emotional and human-relationship crap that I have to bear with etc. In short - I`m still sitting on that damn depressing black stroke of life and I need something to cope with it. And some tasty food is the best of my options.

Somehow I`m getting the feeling that I will just have to learn to deal with it, because, if I will live, this is how the rest of my is going to be. And if that is going to be the case, I don't intend to sit through it.

Hell will probably freeze over if my next blog post is going to bring some positive news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.