23 January, 2011

Accidentally stumbled upon this torrent of a book collection .
Quite a find.
I don't really believe that there ever was a DVD with all this or that anyone scanned all of them by hand, so have to wonder how did it all ended up there. First guess would be that someone hacked their database or smth.

Also, I`m lately very distanced from anything and trying to hide myself in online games. /emo mode on/ The goddamn bills are getting me depressed, even more so because it's not actually my own money I pay them with. Also thanks to that I don't have as much money for provisions and thus I end up saving on food and have to deal with a bad diet. But oh well, it will all pass with time...if not, then the worst that could happen is that I could die and I bet at that moment I shouldn't sound as bad...it doesn't for me even now. /emo mode off/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.