20 January, 2011

Atm trying to break away from making a break. Still have the plan to polish my German and, maybe, Russian language and then move on and start learning Swedish. It's just that my diet is still making me quite depressed which doesn't help with pushing myself to work, but oh well.
Meanwhile, I downloaded Trados. I have absolutely no idea how the hell I am supposed to use it and I`m feeling like using a Photoshop or AutoCAD for the first time in my life. But at least I did manage to find an answer as to why the hell I would like to use something that time-consuming and inconveniet. Hopefully this pain in the butt will pay off and help me in the future to find a new job. Atm I`m using the trial version of it, didn't really want to go all pirate on it right away.
Going to visit Jekabpils for a few days, probably at Friday or Saturday. Should remember to find and print-out some materials to study from while I`m there. Oh life without any friends or...well...without any life, thank god you leave so much time for me to get bored and start studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.