07 February, 2013

As much as I can understand, according to this article, we are very close to teach a computer how to compute the overall behavior of any complex structure, predict what is going happen to it in the future and  make a world of science fiction real (I want to mention, that it kinda gives me the feeling, that a world of superadvanced robots like in the A.I. movie is closer than we think).
Unfortunately, firstly, at current state the quantum physics can be extremely vague at moments and thus don't give too much credibility and trust and, secondly, my personal limited understanding of physics or anything related to mathematics, doesn't let me make or form any objective observations and opinions. I`m really as dumb as a brick and quite possibly might have misunderstood the whole article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.