25 January, 2013

I have finally decided to do something really new and ambiguous...well, at least for me. I have decided to do a Japanese Cuisine Month. It may not be as exciting as it sounds, I`m not going to make a new Japanese dish every day for an entire month - that would be insanely expensive and require more time than I`m willing to offer. Instead, for one month, I will eat the way Japanese do. I mean what they eat daily, not just delicacies. What's even better, I have a high chance of actually saving up some money that way, as for the most part they eat rice and vegetables only, which aren't all that expensive. However, with rice comes along my first obstacle - I will require A LOT of rice and a sane choice would be to buy a rice cooker, which aren't as easy to find in Latvia. Regardless, if everything goes as planned, I may start it up somewhere next month, after getting my salary.

THIS SHIT is AWESOME SHIT !
Try it now!
On related news, I`m continuing to study up on my Japanese finally. Ja Sensei really does help. Though I only do it while commuting for now, so it's not moving along too seriously. I do have some ideas in store to move it a step further, but that's for another time.

And yeah, my damn sweetheart will probably just say that I`m predictable, but: I finally tried out Sake (Choya Sake to be more precise). It's weak and has an odd taste, but it's quite good in combination with spicy foods. At least that's the impression I got from it. Not everyone agrees with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.