27 October, 2011

The tutorial of how not to...

I went and did it...I am oficially not a student anymore !
Well, that's the main message of today at least.

Lately I have been keeping this blog kind of silent the main cause of which was that I was feeling like shit. I still do. However, taking in note that this blog was created as my student's blog and obviously now it has lost its purpose, I decided to make this blog my bullshit_i_want_to_share blog as of now. Share with whom? - idk, probably google as that's the only friend I have at the moment o.O

Oh, yeah, atm I have nothing much to share, as I`m currently living in my past with the excuse that I have no future and there is nothing going on in my present.

Picture related: it's the artists impression of the amount of fucks that will ever be given over all this, as well as an accurate description of my present and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.