31 October, 2011

I`m putting in some effort to change myself a bit and as a result today I bought some new clothes that actually are not black. Well, the pants are kind of greyish, underpants are plaid in grey, darkbluewhite and solid green and my two hoodies are plaid blackwhite and blackpurple.
I`m too lazy to take pics and nobody cares anyway.
My new pants don't go along with the damn purple hoodie at all, but oh well whatever, the important thing is that I tried. Not that I care about how fashionable I look anyway...
The most fun thing about everything is that I didn't check the damn sizes and now I will be forced to go back to the store and swap them again. The downside of not having a girlfriend anymore with whom to shop - she always remembered to check the sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.