02 August, 2011

Yeah, completely forgot to report in after my first day at "work". Currently we are being trained and the training will last for 3 weeks. Nothing really special to report about stuff that has happened so far, just that my impression about the company still hasn't been tarnished. I do think that I should be able to deal with my future job obligations once the training is finished, I`m a bit worried about my Russian though. But will see...
Also, I don't really want to sound prejudiced or pretentious (crap, can't find a fitting translation for the Latvian "ārišķīgs"), but I`m astounded at how many good looking people are working as phone operators or..well...office workers in the company. Not like there is something wrong with it, it's just not how you usually imagine your average office-worker-phone-operator. Of course, there are some fuglies and a little overweight people as well, it pretty much proves that they do not really look at that when picking their workers, came out like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.