09 August, 2011

The information confidentiality policies are putting quite a strain on my ability to learn software and policies required for my profession. I`m used to studying on my own and doing the tedious stuff at my own pace, be it sometimes faster or slower than for the others. The additional work I do at home or when I`m free to to do as I please is my way of compensating for every drawback of mine. But these damn policies are not letting me do as I please and so I`m forced to do everything exactly where they put me and according to the schedule they decided upon.
But oh well, essentially It's my own problem and it's what I myself signed for. Will just have to find way to adapt. Now hopefully I`m not wrong this time and I am indeed good at adapting.

Reminder for self: Get your goddamn ambitions back on the ground !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.