06 December, 2010

Last Friday our Stylistic Text Analysis lecturer announced to us that we will be having a quiz on next lecture. Apparently we have to memorise the whole goddamn vocabulary for it. Well, it's not like wasn't preparing to do it at one point already, but this adds massive pressure to it and I simply know that I won't be able to remember it all in such short period. Anyway, don't have much choice, so will have to do the best I can. Finished all the homework for the whole next week in advance so that I can spend my evening by rewriting the words and their meaning.
Additionally winter depression is hitting me hard since I currently can't afford to spend too much money on anything. I am living on thin air, water and potatoes. The next two will be fun weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.