30 November, 2010

Ok, printed out another page, this time about articles (under the cut - the formatting just doesn't want to stick once I upload it to google docs). I feel like I should leave the looking for new materials and properly learn what I have gathered up so far first. After that it's away to more advanced levels. It would be also nice to wrap it up till the start of next semester, as I`m planning on sharpening up my other languages - Russian and German. No idea how I`m going to do it yet, but oh well...
Also I`m trying to train my own pronounciation and transcriptions. For my basic levels this page seems to really help.

Still can't find a new jumper, most of what I`m ready to wear is way too expensive for me.

Oh, yeah, bought a new dictionary of foreign words in Latvian. Had to, since it was sold only for 2 lats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.