23 November, 2010

Anyway, officially (at last) signed the rent contract for the apartment. Should also remember to edit the template in my e-bank [?]
Finished one of the two essays for Wednesday and I actually feel proud of it.

Transcriptions are killing me. Thank god for sites that offer to automatically transcribe stuff for me, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to finish my homework. Anyway, guess I will have to use that and my Latvian-English dictionary to train it for now. Actually I probably should visit Robert's Books, see if they might have some pronouncing dictionary.

Oh, right, should note that I also sent in the work for the young translator competition organised by skrivanek. I have zero hopes on getting any place there however, not even talking about the main prize I could actually use...

It's 7:12 AM and I`m hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.