08 June, 2012

Back from a successfully attended job interview. Not really psyched about all that stuff, but only because a recruitment company approached me themselves, so it's just a sudden opportunity not something I was looking for. If I do, however, score it, it does seem quite reasonable to take that opportunity as the company has much higher pay-grid and offers me the same amount and type of work as the current one I`m employed in.
While it feels that the interview went well, I somehow do think that the test results won't be as splendid. And the feeling that I missed something important just doesn't leave me. Well, we'll see.

I would like to give some more details about the company the offered position, but I don't feel like that would be appropriate right now.

Off to work for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to criticize.